Lewmar provides a high quality range of hardware for yachts and powerboats including anchor windlasses, bow thrusters, hatches and portlights, sailboat hardware, winches and steering. Lewmar products promise to offer a greater sense of control whilst afloat.
Contact us for more details: +44 (0)23 804 54 111 | email@example.com
Lewmar hatches are produced from high quality materials and feature a leak-proof seal which is integral to the construction of the hatch. Easy to install, Lewmar hatches are also simple to use and maintain.
- Soft, fluid styling
- Self supporting lids
- Unique seal system
- Simple maintenance
- Locking handles
- External access on larger hatches
- Hatch vent position
- Trim kits (optional extra)
Lewmar Synchro Blocks
Engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling, the Lewmar Synchro Block features scientifically optimised block geometry, a Free-Spin bearing and self-aligning head to reduce friction and increase efficiency by up to 40% on mainsheet systems.
- Stainless steel strap for improved strength and longer service life
- Stiff glass fibre reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging
- Innovative design with “tool-free” sliding swivel locking mechanism
Lewmar continues to define rope clutch technology with a variable geometry handle and unique grip pattern of dominoes that prevent rope fray. Unlike anything else on the market, Lewmar’s non-cam clutch has a series of smooth, in-line and parallel rings hinged at the base. The line is run through these rings which are then tilted by a single connecting lever. When tilted, the rings force the line to snake through them, creating the necessary friction to hold the line securely. When they are allowed to resume their former configuration (the clutch is released), the line straightens and can be eased without alarm if released gradually.
This revolutionary new system has been independently tested time and again and has won awards for its innovative framework.
Throughout the history of rope clutch development, the cam was given teeth. This has always been a primary cause of line abrasion. Lewmar’s clutch is an innovative approach to the line holding function. Shown in the image above right, rather than jamming the line (top), Lewmar’s Domino mechanism flexes it (bottom) for better grip and less wear.
When selecting a clutch, it is best to select the size with an upper rope range close to the size of the line to be belayed. Doing so will ensure maximum deflection as the Domino flexes the line.
- Domino Cluster and greater holding surface area holds line under load without fraying
- Controlled Release – Pull back handle combined with patented clutch and release mechanism provides controlled release even at full holding load.
- Solid link from handle to Domino Cluster
- Line size capability from 6mm (1/4 inch) to 14mm (9/16 inch)
- Lewmar makes two models the DC1 (low load) and DC2 (high load).
NTR Torlon Ball Mainsheet Cars With Shackle, Single Control Line Sheaves & Beckets
- Product Description
- Popular choice for cruising and racing yachts
- Modular system suits any configuration
- Compatible with Ocean Range Track
- Larger sheaves result in efficient line handling
V8 Vertical Windlasses Deck Unit
Deck unit only, you will also need a motor gearbox, gypsy, circuit breakers, contactor and switches V8 windlass feature:
- All stainless steel deck unit
- Dog Clutch
- A wide range of metric and imperial chain gypsies are available
- Close-coupled or remote band brake options available
- Two remote hand wheel options
- Full range of power options including AC, DC and hydraulic
- Independent capstan operation
- Powered or manual chain release
- W.A.R.P. Drum (Wear and Abrasion Resistant Pattern)
- Left-and right-hand versions
- Remote chain pipe version
- For Boats up to 33m (108ft)