Hamble Yacht Services Refit & Repair are proud to offer some of the very best careers in the marine industry so whatever your level of experience or specialist job discipline you’ll find that HYSRR is a business that encourages personal growth and help to put personal development and excellence on everyone’s agenda.
Hamble Yacht Services Refit & Repair is part of the The Ancasta Group which also includes Ancasta International Boat Sales and Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics. The Group employs over 70 people in the UK, France and Spain across 20 boat sales offices and in Hamble.
HYSRR are currently seeking a Sales Administrator with overall responsibility to provide sales administration and purchasing support to HYSRR. For more information, please see below:
Role: Sales Administrator
Reporting to: Director of Operations
This is a full-time role with overall responsibility to provide sales administration and purchasing support to HYSRR.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Answering the HYSRR telephone, dealing with general enquiries and taking messages as appropriate.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitoring enquiries received on group email, ensuring responses are sent out on the same day.
- Correlating Clockrite system with Timesheets, entering timesheet information into Sage 50 on a daily basis.
- Entering Projects and Works Orders on to the system.
- Creating Job Cards from Works Orders.
- Monitoring open projects, running reports, and ensuring completed paperwork is passed to accounts for invoicing.
- Processing payments, both cash and debit/credit cards.
- Running reports for weekly meetings.
- Administering the holiday schedule.
- Entering Purchase Orders on Sage 50 and emailing to suppliers where appropriate.
- Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers when required.
- General office duties may include organising travel arrangements, placing stationery orders and ensuring sales literature is kept up to date in the office and reception area.
- Any other duties which may be required by HYSRR to enable the smooth running of the company.
- Recent and relevant administration experience within the marine industry or similar
- Excellent numeracy and organisational skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner and the ability to liaise with clients, boat manufacturers and suppliers with ease and confidence.
- Good IT skills, especially Excel and Sage 50.
- Flexible attitude to hours if needed.
- Good sense of humour.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV with a covering letter to Joanna Despard, HR Manager at the following email address: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 12 December 2020.