New yacht commissioning
The HYS RR Commissioning staff, with service representatives located across Europe are directed by Steve Robson and have over 30 years experience in yacht commissioning and logistics. True boating enjoyment comes from a boat that is reliable and safe and these critical factors stem from the initial commissioning process.
The service from HYS Commissioning is detailed, thorough and professional delivering your boat to the highest standards.
- HYSCS will ensure the safe offload onto the hard for antifouling before transferring to a dedicated commissioning berth.
- Check for cathode protection and the correct fitting of all underwater attachments
- Mast preparation and mounting
- Install running rigging
- Engine registration and pre delivery inspection
- Check all electrical connections
- Installation of stanchions, push pit, lifelines.
- Check for transport damage
- Check surfaces – gel coat, varnish etc.
- Check inventory
- Flush and fill water tanks
- The main propulsion engine and the Genset will be inspected.
Dock Trials will consist of equipment tests and propulsion tests while the vessel is still tied to the dock. After a satisfactory dock trial, the vessel is to proceed on sea trials on which electrical equipment will be tested and compass swinging carried out. All findings brought to light during the commissioning process will be itemised and rectified before handover. For further information please contact: Steve Robson HYS Commissioning Manager. T: 02380 604671 E: steverobson@HYSRR.com